관련 학회 Related Societies
- 대한설비공학회 (The Society of Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea)
- 대한토목학회 (Korean Society of Civil Engineers)
- 대한화학회 (The Korean Chemical Society)
- 대한환경공학회 (Korean Society of Environmental Engineers)
- 한국기상학회 (Korean meteorology Society)
- 한국화학공학회 (The Korean Institute of Chemical Engineers)
- 한국물리학회 (The Korean Physical Society)
- 과학기술 학회 마을 (Academic Society Home Village, Korea)
- 일본 과학기술 학회 마을 (Academic Society Home Village, Japan)
- 일본기상학회 (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- 일본대기환경학회 (Japan Society for Atmospheric Environment)
- 일본에어로졸 과학회 (Japan Association of Aerosol Science & Technology)
- AAAR (American Association for Aerosol Research)
- A&WMA(Air & Waste Management Association)
- ACS (The American Chemical Society)
- AGU (American Geophysical Union)
- AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association)
- AMS (American Meteorological Society)
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, Air-Conditioning Engineer)
- JSEC(Japan Society for Environmental Chemistry)
- IUAPPA (The International Union of Air Pollution Prevention and Environmental Protection Associations)
- RMetS (Royal Meteorological Society)
- RSC (Royal Society of Chemistry)
- SETAC (Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry)
각국 환경부 Department of Environment
- 한국 환경부 (Ministry of Environment, Korea)
- 미국 환경보호청 (Environmental Protection Agency, USA)
- 일본 환경청 (Environment Agency, Japan)
- 호주 환경부 (Department of the Environment, Australia)
- 영국 환경부 ( Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions, UK)
- 유럽 중,동부 지역 환경센터 (Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe)
주요 연구소 및 단체 Research Institutes
- 국립환경과학원(National Institute of Environmental Research)
- 기상청 (Korea Meteorological Adminstration)
- 통계청 (National Statistical Office, Korea)
- 환경관리공단 (Environmental Management Corporation)
- 한국과학재단 (Korea Science and Engineering Foundation)
- 한국학술진흥재단 (Korea Research Foundation)
- CSIRO DAR(CSIRO Division of Atmospheric Research, Australia)
- MRI (Meteorological Research Institute, Japan)
- NCAR (National Center of Atmospheric Research, USA)
- NIES (National Institute of Environmental Studies, Japan)
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Adminstration, USA)
- CAS (Chemical Abstracts Service) : Comprehensive databases of chemical information.
- ENVIROINFO (Environmental Information Source, USA)
: Useful internet resources for environmental science and technology. Excellent starting point for searching
environmental related information.
- ETCAQ (European Topic Centre/Air Quality)
: Air dispersion modelling and information system, and air quality assessments in Europe.
- GNET (Global Network of Environment Technology)
: Good starting point for searching the environmental technology.
- NSCS (North Carolina Supercomputing Center) Environmental Programs
: The state-of-the science of air quality modeling including US EPA regulatory models.
- OAQPS (Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards, US EPA)
: Regulatory activities for air quality standards, air toxics, emissions, etc.
- OAR (Office of Air & Radiation, US EPA)
: National program, technical policies, and regulations for air pollution control including indoor air quality,
stationary and mobile sources, acid rain, pollution prevention, etc.
- Particulate Control Technology
: The comprehensive source for current information and visualization tools on particulate collection devices.
Useful teaching materials.
- SCRAM (Support Center for Regulatory Air Model, US EPA)
: Regulatory Air Dispersion models and related information.